Friday, November 26, 2010

NYC Trip Wrapup

This trip was full of highlights and visiting family, friends, and architectural sites top the list.  I can't possibly write about everything we did, but I'll share a few other photographs that describe the full breadth of our adventures... 


Broadway

images via playbill.com

My friend and fellow interior designer, Erin, joined us for a night on Broadway to see Promises Promises.  The all star cast was incredible, and we are all thrilled with surprise when Molly Shannon stepped out to play Marge Macdougall.

Top of the Rock


Top of the Rock, the best view in Manhattan, is always our favorite.  The architectural and interior details are stunning.  Wizard of Oz, anyone?


Top of the Rock Chandelier

Food

Penelope on Lexington has a stellar breakfast- their french toast is amazing and our table neighbors seemed to enjoy their fresh cider mimosas.


I don't have any photos, but my family treated us to an amazing ravioli meal from Pastosa.  Pastosa has a long history of serving Staten Island residents with the best fresh pasta.


Family

Although I'll spare my family by omitting photos from the blog, we had a great mini-reunion over food and wine.  I got to meet my brand new baby cousin and see how my other small cousins have grown.  Family is the most important aspect in my life, and I'm happy that we were able to make it back East to see everyone.  We were treated to a feast, and I hope someday we can do the same for them.

Enjoy your weekend, everybody!
Fig Studio

0 comments: