Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend Escape



 Photo by Fig : Our fire lookout adventure in the Oregon Outback

I can't seem to go anywhere without analyzing the space around me, the texture of materials I come in contact with, or the quality of balance in a room.  Good interior designers are always working, always learning, and always seeing what others overlook.  I'm allowing an escape this weekend: tucking my projects into the back of my mind until Tuesday morning when I greet them with a renewed vigor.  Some much needed outdoor adventure is planned, a couple of movies from my archive, and the start of a new running plan designed by Mr. Guggenheim. 

What does this holiday weekend have in store for you?  

1 comments:

Thoughts for the day said...

Have a wonderful time of relaxation and rest...renewing your creative self. take care and have fun.