Friday, August 6, 2010

When Summer acts like Spring and Fall

Portland's summer sun has been less than stellar this year, but I think it's fitting as Fig's never been busier and harder at work!  The cafe is currently in the bidding and permit process, the Rose kitchen remodel is in it's final phase, we have a new Alphabet District townhome remodel on the boards, and three master baths under construction.

Though I had the best of intentions with my new posting schedule, I'm going to have to give myself some breathing room and post when I'm able.  I'd love to call myself Wonder Woman, but alas, I'm only a designer.  Be sure to give us a shout if you have any posting requests!

 Hearst Castle - Indoor Pool - Photo by Fig

I did manage a short trip to San Francisco to visit the SFDC to catch up on the latest in furnishings as well as a jaunt over to Hearst Castle in San Simeon.  Though a bit gaudy for my taste, I will admit that it's quite an incredible place. Julia Morgan  is a hero in my book. 

Until next time,
Jenny @ Fig