Monday, August 10, 2009

Well Hello There!

I have so many images and stories to share with you! Where do I start? Well, Jenny Conway is now Jenny Guggenheim (good design name, eh?) and life is finally somewhat back to normal after months of design and planning. I have to say that designing my own wedding was extremely rewarding and I'm thankful for my organized approach and pages and pages of notes and diagrams I handed over to my day-of coordinator. Design is my passion and I knew I had to take this opportunity and run! This week I'll let you take a peek at some of the projects we crafted and give you an overview of the site we selected and the steps we took to transform it into a personalized space.

Until then, here's one of my favorite images from our wedding day, captured by Guru Khalsa, our film maker.